1. What is the Glo G-Bam plan?
It is a prepaid price plan with very attractive calling rates and free daily browsing
2. Who can avail of the G-BAM Package?
All new and existing prepaid customers
3. How do I migrate to G-BAM?
Dial *100*5*1# and when asked for the confirmation press 1
4. How much do I pay for calls on this plan?
– Onnet call rate:15K/s
– Family and friends rate:9K/s to 5 Glo numbers
– Offnet call rate:15K/s
5. What is the SMS rate for Glo INFINITO?
– On-net SMS: N4/SMS
– Off-net SMS: N4/SMS
– International: N10/SMS
6. Is there a rental fee on G-Bam
G-Bam attracts a daily rental fee of N5
7. What other benefits do I enjoy on G-Bam?
You enjoy free 5MB daily for browsing.
8. When do I get the free 5MB?
You get the free 5MB every 24 hours.
9. What is the validity of the free 5MB?
The free 5MB is valid for 24hours. Any unused portion of it expires after 24 hours.
10. What can be done with the free 5MB
You can browse any site with your free 5MB. You can check your mail, socialize on facebook, tweet on twitter, search on google e.t.c
11. Can I still browse when I’ve exhausted the free 5MB?
Yes you can. You’ll be charged 5K/kb on further browsing after exhausting the free 5MB.
12. How do I register special numbers?
Dial *101*1*MSISDN# for each number and when asked for the confirmation Press 1
13. How do I modify special numbers?
Dial *101*2*Existing Special No*New Special No#
14. Will I have to pay for registration of the special numbers?
First time registration of the 5 numbers is free! But to delete or modify F&F number customer will be charged N50 per change.
15. When will the Daily Access Fee be deducted?
The access fee will be deducted every morning
16. What happens if my credit balance is below N5 on any morning?
Rent will not be deducted and your calls will be charged at 25K/s.
17. Can existing customers migrate to the new G-BAM package?
Yes. Existing customers can migrate to the plan using the USSD code *100*5*1#
18. Will new activations enjoy this tariff and benefits by default?
No. New activations are on a default tariff of Infinito. New as well as existing customers will have to dial the USSD migration code *100*5*1# to migrate to G-BAM.
19. How can I de-register from the G-BAM package?
By dialing the respective USSD code of the new package to which you want to migrate.
20. What will happen to customers’ main account and promo account balance on migration?
Customer will lose ONLY the balance in the promo account on migration.
21. Is free night calling benefits available on G-BAM?
Yes. Free Night Calling is available on G-BAM. Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.
22. Do I need to re-configure my phone to enjoy the free 5MB?
No, the existing configuration on your phone will work.
23. Can I enjoy Phone lord promo on G-Bam?
Yes you can. To enjoy Phone lord daily rent of N50, dial *170*7# to opt in and dial *170*8# to opt out.
24. Can I enjoy Sunday Talk Express promo benefits on G-Bam?
Yes you can. To enjoy Sunday Talk Express benefit , dial *170*5# to opt in and dial *170*6# to opt out.
25. Can a G-Bam customer buy Biigy Packs?
Yes you can. Dial *170*1#, *170*2# and *170*3# for the N100, N300 and N500 packs respectively.
26. Do I still enjoy free Facebook browsing on G-Bam?
27. Do I still enjoy free weekend chatting on G-Bam?
28. Do I still enjoy free caller tunes on G-Bam?
29. Do I still enjoy free Glo Radio subscription on G-Bam?
30. Is Glo G-Bam a promotional offer?
No, Glo G-Bam is a prepaid tariff plan
31. When is the Glo G-Bam ending?
Glo G-Bam plan has no end date as it is a prepaid plan and not a promotional offer.